Session Days & Times
All sessions will be held virtually on Zoom.
- Friday, March 5 @ 7pm – Happy Hour
- Saturday, March 6 @ 9:30am – Justice, Mercy, and Humility talk and discussion
- Saturday, March 6 @ 10:50am – Creative Craft
- Saturday, March 6 @ 11:30am – Lunch Break
- Saturday, March 6 @ 12:30pm – 2nd Presentation and Discussion
- Saturday, March 6 @ 2pm – 2:45pm Worship & Communion
Register Online by February 11, 2021
Make checks payable to Ridglea Presbyterian Church, and put “women’s retreat” in the description or, pay online (Choose “other income” from the dropdown menu, and put “Women’s Retreat” in the comments section).
Join us in a virtual Zoom meeting. Our retreat leader is our very own Candasu Vernon Cubbage (Candi), who grew up at Ridglea, graduated from UT in Austin, and earned her Master of Divinity from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Candi is serving as a Bridge Pastor for Buelah Presbyterian Church in Kentucky and also serving on the Mid-Kentucky Presbyterian Church Commission of Ministry.
Friday evening’s retreat will be a fun “Happy Hour” from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday will begin at 9:30 with our speaker leading an hour discussion on justice, mercy, and humility with breakout rooms for small group discussion. Saturday afternoon will include two sessions: a creative craft (12:30-1:30) and a culmination of our morning discussions (2:30-4:00), including a closing worship with communion.Last modified: January 28, 2021